The Toronto Nature Stewards are working hard but still having fun while removing invasive species in our ravine and park sites. Each Lead Steward organizes their volunteers and have many different experiences to share with each other. The following posts are specific to a site, how to improve the experience and personal reflections. Follow the links to these stories.
- Site Stories – Ashbridge’s Bay Park
- Site Stories – Betty Sutherland Trail
- Site Stories – Cherry Beach
- Site Stories – Glen Stewart Park
- Site Stories – Highland Creek Park
- Site Stories – Middle Mill
- Site Stories – Northline
- Site Stories – Sunnypoint-Neilson Park
Photo essay: From Landfill to Nature Renascence by the Northline Nature Stewards
My Experience as a First-Year Lead Steward by Laura Muntean, Betty Sutherland Park
West Woodbine Beach, Dune and Meadow Habitat, Biodiversity and Damage Report, Summer 2022 by Clyde Robinson, Ashbridges Bay and Noam Markus
Articles and Recordings
Discover Toronto’s Ravines with Ellen Schwartzel
Recording of presentation on Oct 14, 2022
At approx. 44 minutes, the talk describes the good work of TNS and also the City’s CSP.